Programming is one of the most interesting and powerful skills you can learn in your life. Unfortunately, many programming teachers manage to turn this fascinating thing into a total nightmare. I created SourceCode to teach students programming without giving them Posttraumatic stress disorder. I am also willing to teach some totally random things. If you are interested in anything listed below, let me know by sending me a message at the SourceCode facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sourcecode.com.bd.
- Programming: Learn to code in C/C++/Java. (Tk.3000-5000/Month)
- Guitar: Learn the basic chords, how to read tabs, tune strings, strumming and plucking.
- Freediving: Learn how to freedive (dive underwater while holding your breath).
- Mushroom: Learn to grow mushrooms from spore or tissue.
- Meditation: Learn to give your mind a break.
- Psychology: Learn a thing or two about the human mind.
- Philosophy: Learn how not to think like a retard.
- Videography: Learn to shoot and edit simple videos.